For maximum energy savings and maximum performance, foamed-in-place insulated doors deliver strength, security and thermal efficiency. Polyurethane insulation bonds the front and back steel panels as one unit, preventing thermal transfer to the interior of the door and providing an outstanding strength to weight ratio.
• Unique tongue and groove construction with three positive points of contact provides a more efficient barrier against moisture and air infiltration
• Thermally broken section joint prevents temperature transfer from exterior to interior steel increasing energy efficiency
• Accommodates a variety of weather seals including longer drop to guard against air and water leakage on uneven floor surfaces
• Two continuous, 20-gauge interior reinforcing strips on each section ensure hinges are always anchored in steel for added structural integrity
• Environmentally friendly CFC-free polyurethane insulation
• Wind Load available
• 10-Year Limited Warranty
A tough 20-gauge steel front on the 2” ASSA ABLOY AU2042 makes this rugged door perfect for heavy industrial applications. The ASSA ABLOY AU2742 provides durability and the same excellent interior climate control with a 27-gauge steel front panel on a 2” door.
The 1-3/8” thick ASSA ABLOY AU2741 is the perfect choice for budget sensitive projects that require an energy efficient solution and proven durability.